Genedits' Recommended Reference Books
The following materials are all used by Genedits' editors and consultants and carry our full recommendation:
- Shorter Oxford English Dictionary
- New Oxford Thesaurus
- McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed.
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 30th ed.
- Scientific Style and Format: the CBE Manual for Authors, Editors and
Publishers, 6th ed.
- The ACS Style Guide: A Manual for Authors and Editors, 2nd ed.
- American Medical Association Manual of Style, 9th ed.
- Oxford Dictionary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- The Manual of Scientific Style, 1st ed., Rabinowitz and Vogel, eds. This volume contains specific guidelines for each of the following disciplines: mathematics, physics, astronomy, chemistry, organic chemistry, earth science, environmental science, life science, and medical science.